Monday, January 2, 2017

IS DEPRESSION JUST BEING SAD? -- AN EXPLICITLY HONEST POEM

In the spirit of honesty and truth, I have composed the following poem on how it really feels to be depressed. Is it just sadness? Is it apathy? Is it the vast and overwhelming feeling of anguish and despair? KEEP READING FOR THE ANSWER.








I FEEL LIKE SHIT - AN ODE TO DEPRESSION

I feel like shit
shit shit shit shit shitty shit
so much shit
much shit
shit shit shitty shit

All the time
and every day
everywhere
in every way

I feel like shit shit shit shit
so much shit
everything is shit
I am shit

Won't someone please
flush
me
away

Shit
I hate shit
All the shit
My shit
I am shit
shit shit shitty shit
so much shit

Shit
That's me
Shit
All the time
in
every
way
will
it
ever
go
away

I don't want to exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment